Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gallery Wrap Valentine's Day Contest - Saturday

First and Fourth person/client to email me will each receive an 11 x 14 Canvas Gallery Wrap for $50.00 (that's $72.00 off the regular price of $122.00).  Must have had a previous session with me and must let me know what image you'd like by Sunday, February 14th (tomorrow).  Email me if you'd like a great deal on a canvas.   The Gallery Wrap Canvas is by far my favorite product and I want my clients to see how beautiful they are displayed!  MN sales tax not included in the $50.00.  Family members and previous winner from last night do not qualify and can not win both today - first and fourth person must be different clients :)

No comments:

all images  © Kirsten O’Hara Gordon Photography, LLC • Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP