Saturday, July 25, 2009

Newborn | 14 Weeks Old!









Lillia's story is heart touching. She is 14 weeks...yes weeks not days...old and weighs only 7 pounds. She made her entrance 8 weeks early when her mom had to have an emergency c-section. She only weighed 2 pounds (Lindsay, do I have her birth weight correct?) and spent 8 weeks in the hospital. As you can see, she's healthy, growing and doing great! I had such a fun time with Lillia and her parents....you guys were so nice. Newborn sessions do take a very long time and I have to say that Lillia's dad has to be about the most patient husband/dad around - he's from Iowa....must be something about guys from Iowa having true patience...my husband is from Iowa too :). Lilies are my very favorite flower and I have a garden full of different varieties.....picked a few to include in the pictures, in honor of her name....Lillia!

No comments:

all images  © Kirsten O’Hara Gordon Photography, LLC • Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP