Thursday, January 1, 2009

{The Photo Blog} About


Hi and thanks for visiting my blog to learn more about me. I am a photographer catering to the greater Minneapolis area. My style is fun, fresh and modern.  My love for photography and graphic design along with my framing obsession just happened to evolve into a little business.

My home studio is located in Mound, MN.  I also do on location sessions and corporate headshots. Senior sessions are a combo of outdoor, on-location shots and indoor studio portraits..a great variety.

I love working with clients on designing custom frames to compliment their homes.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Kirsten
email: kirstenoharagordon@frontiernet.net
website: www.kirstenoharagordon.com
phone: 952-472-5433 cell: 612-236-7083
3057 Dundee Lane
Mound, MN 55364

No comments:

all images  © Kirsten O’Hara Gordon Photography, LLC • Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP